- CSPS, CF and veterans, BC SAR, BC paramedic: 10% discount code "SERVICE"
- Red/Whitewater season passholders: $50 discount code "LOCALPASS"
|Accommodation +11% accommodation tax and 5%GST||Price/person||All rooms||7th night|
|Big Red Lodge - sleeps 12, best house at Red||$75||$899||free|
|Red Shutter Inn - 1-6 rooms incl. b/fast @ Fresh||$79||$869||free|
|A- Frame Cabin - Sleeps 4 next to great hot tub||$55||$220||free|
The Big Red Lodge is typically booked for high season more than a year in advance - returning groups get priority on all of our lodging for "their week" - if they don't commit to the next year when checking out, it becomes available for others to book.
|Professional photography *
||Each||6 pers or more||10 pers or more||With Dinner **|
|Per person, incl 4GB USB||$60||$50||$40||$10 discount|
* Photographer may or may not be with your group; request if interested. He/she may discuss different rates, if USB stick not required, or if photography was limited.
** $10 photo discount for each person who purchases a main course at Fresh - does not apply if other discounts offered. Photo slide show may be done immediately after skiing, or during dinner if purchased with dinner.
- Lunch is included. Breakfast and coffee are not included, but are available starting at 6:30am next door at "FRESH Cafe & Apres"
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Cat skiing subject to $4/day Crown Land user fee and 5% GST. Lodging 16% taxes.
- Other lodging options also available, or you may book your own
- Bookings made after Labour Day 100% payable at time of booking. Before Labour day, just pay 30% a deposit, and card is preauthorized for the remainder to be billed 90 days before the trip,
- All guests will be required to read and sign the Big Red Cats waiver prior to skiing
- Please take time to read and understand our terms and conditions carefully - particularly that we do not provide refunds.
- We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance that contains both trip cancellation insurance and medical evacuation insurance. Click here for more info on evacuation costs.
- We recommend that all people use fat powder skis to make the day more fun. Also, if you rent, your skis won't get damaged in transport or in the snowcat!